📘 قراءة كتاب micro processor book أونلاين
Basic Concepts of Microprocessors
– Microcomputer – a computer with a
microprocessor as its CPU. Includes memory, I/O
– Microprocessor – silicon chip which includes
ALU, register circuits & control circuits
– Microcontroller – silicon chip which includes
microprocessor, memory & I/O in a single
Definition of the Microprocessor
The microprocessor is a programmable device
that takes in numbers, performs on them
arithmetic or logical operations according to
the program stored in memory and then
produces other numbers as a result.
1. MICROPROCESSOR 8085 • Reference Book: – Ramesh S. Goankar, “Microprocessor Architecture, Programming and Applications with 8085”, 5th Edition, Prentice Hall • Week 1 – Basic Concept and Ideas about Microprocessor. • Week 2 - Architecture of 8085 • Week 3 - Addressing Modes and Instruction set of 8085 • Week 4 – Interrupts of 8085 • Week 5 onwards – Peripherals.
2. Basic Concepts of Microprocessors • Differences between: – Microcomputer – a computer with a microprocessor as its CPU. Includes memory, I/O etc. – Microprocessor – silicon chip which includes ALU, register circuits & control circuits – Microcontroller – silicon chip which includes microprocessor, memory & I/O in a single package.
3. What is a Microprocessor? • The word comes from the combination micro and processor. – Processor means a device that processes whatever. In this context processor means a device that processes numbers, specifically binary numbers, 0’s and 1’s. • To process means to manipulate. It is a general term that describes all manipulation. Again in this content, it means to perform certain operations on the numbers that depend on the microprocessor’s design.
4. What about micro? • Micro is a new addition. – In the late 1960’s, processors were built using discrete elements. • These devices performed the required operation, but were too large and too slow. – In the early 1970’s the microchip was invented. All of the components that made up the processor were now placed on a single piece of silicon. The size became several thousand times smaller and the speed became several hundred times faster. The “Micro”Processor was born.
حجم الكتاب عند التحميل : 6.9 ميجا بايت .
نوع الكتاب : pdf.
اذا اعجبك الكتاب فضلاً اضغط على أعجبني و يمكنك تحميله من هنا:
شكراً لمساهمتكم معنا في الإرتقاء بمستوى المكتبة ، يمكنكم االتبليغ عن اخطاء او سوء اختيار للكتب وتصنيفها ومحتواها ، أو كتاب يُمنع نشره ، او محمي بحقوق طبع ونشر ، فضلاً قم بالتبليغ عن الكتاب المُخالف: